Monday, August 5, 2013

Cabin living

Well I went camping this weekend to Trout Run,three hours north of Reading. It was my first time camping, and I had so much fun. The great outdoors, the fresh air, everything was so peaceful. We ate mountain pies for breakfast and lunch and dinner. I went with a family from church, and they were very, very nice to me. I even ate marshmallows over a fire. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Me and carved out bear Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Mountain Pie maker PhotobucketPhotobucket
They found a baby bird on the ground. It's mother was flittering all around us. After we looked at it we put it back on the ground. The nest was too high up for us to get to.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos The creek was ice cold. I wouldn't go in.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos The theme of the cabin was bears.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos I has tons of fun.

No comments: