Monday, February 14, 2011

To God be the Glory. That usually sums up everything we can be thinking at the moment. If something bad happens in our lives, we pray that God can be glorified through it.
To God be the Glory. When something wonderful happens, we praise God for it. We give Him the glory. Guess which one pertains to me?

Photobucket

I would LOVE to say that something wonderful happened. And rightly I should, because i have two wonderful children, a supportive Church, and good friends. Hey, I even have a husband! lol. ;)

But unfortunately, we face homelessness again. Yep. To God Be the Glory.

Photobucket

We currently live in my dad's apartment. He's engaged (he is a widower), and I was told that I had a year to find a job (I guess housewife is not a job), and find a new place to live. Ok, I could deal with that. A year. Ok.

Last week I was told the date of the wedding is moved up to six months from now.....


Uh, ok Dad, I know you love the woman, but is it worth just throwing away your "family?"....anyway I digress.


So with my husband only working seasonably, and myself unemployed and homeschooling, our situation is a bit daunting to say the least.

So off job hunting I go, and the MOMENT i find a job (God willing), my kids are going to have to go into a private Christian school, which also will be a drain on our resources and of course there is the apartment hunting.

So, if you just happened to think about us, pray for us.

Not that I'm worried....ok, you got me there. I'm just a TAD worried. But I take comfort in Him.

Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Matthew 6:25

We will be okay.
Photobucket

To God Be the Glory, In Jesus' Name.





PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: