Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Time is ticking

Photobucket

Well, it will only be a matter of time until I won't be able to blog anymore. I still have no income since my husband still is not working, and neither am I. So our internet/cable/phone will be cut off soon. I'm already getting phone calls about it. And this time, my father can't help me because he hasn't paid his rent and might get evicted. Being that we live with him, it's not the best time.

But I am very happy for the time I have been able to spend sharing with you ladies and making friends.

I've been downloading as many sermons as I can from Sermon Index so i can remain to be filled with the Holy Spirit and not let myself be idle.

If anyone wants to keep in contact via snail mail pls email me at thelordsbeauty at gmail dot com. I can email from my phone as well.

I will continue to try to post for as long as I can.

Loves and Hugs to all.

Bridget.

Photobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

A Voice in the Wilderness said...

I understand your financial difficulties. My husband was laid off his job that he only had for four days. It is impossible in this economy.. but God is our Jehovah Jireh! He will provide! Hope to stay in touch with you sis! from, Charlene :)

Niecy said...

Hello Bridget,
I'm so sorry. I will keep you in my prayers. God works miracles and I'm going to pray a miracle for your life. Stay Strong and Stay Blessed,
Niecy