Saturday, July 3, 2010

Praise the Lord

Well the Lord provided for me once again that I may still fellowship here with you all. I'll be back on the internet for a while longer it seems. :) At least a month or two, undoubtedly. :)

I'm so glad. And sorry if it is taking me long to reach you guys by email, I've been distracted. I can be reached at thelordsbeauty (at) gmail.com or thelordsbeautifulworld (at) gmail.com, though preferably the first one, if anyone wants to contact me off blog.

There is so much to say that i can't. It isn't fair. But keep your prayers coming. I believe it is what is keeping me strong. That, and my faith in the Lord.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments:

joyfulwifeandmama said...

Praise God, He is good. We'll keep the prayers coming.

The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and He knows them that trust in Him. Nahum 1:7

Beautifully Veiled said...

So glad you are back Bridget!!!! I'll continue praying for you!
Blessings,
Linda

Tami said...

yay!!!!!

Lisa said...

So grateful for the provision for you. I'll keep praying for you, friend!
Blessings,
Lisa

Daughter to THE King said...

I am so glad that God has been providing for your needs. We will continue to pray for you and your family.

I was recently given a blog award and am passing it along to you!

You have inspired me, encouraged, uplifted and amazed me so I am presenting you with the "Sunshine Award".

May God bless you abundantly for your diligence my friend.

http://livingwordacademy.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-received-award.html

Blessings,
Amy

Kate said...

Congratulations on being able to remain on line... God always provides when we need something!
Blessings,
Kate