Saturday, June 19, 2010

Waging War

I have not been on because I'm waging war with the devil. Please pray for me as I try to fight against flesh, emotion and thought as I strive to stay on what I hope is the path the Lord has laid for me. It is not an easy path, in fact it's rather ridiculously hard, extremely narrow, and have only met a few who actually have had to do this. I won't go into any more detail but please pray for me. I need all your strength thru prayer.





PhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, Bridget, although I do not know the details of what you are going through, I have not stopped praying for you since your last post. The Lord has laid you heavily on my heart. You are being prayed for, sister.
Blessings,
Lisa

Beautifully Veiled said...

I will very much be praying for you!!
Linda

The Road Less Traveled said...

we're praying here in TN...Love you!

The Road Less Traveled said...

Sis Bridgett~ I don't know what happened to my first comment...but just a note to let you know I'm praying for you...love ya sis

Joanna said...

Prayers! Fight the good fight with all thy might! This morning I read this: "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God and he will draw nigh to you."
Love you,
Joanna

Jules said...

..what are you fighting with? I pray you are well, Sister.
- May