Sunday, June 6, 2010

How Great Thou Art

In times like this, when desperation and despair set in, it is good to hear an uplifting, God sharing song.



If He didn't die for me, where would I be?
I'd be lost. And so would you.
If his sacrifice isn't worth anything, then nothing is worth living for.
I choose to please Him because he made my life worth every minute.
He chose to let a vile, villainous thing like me be forgiven of all of my sins
and be grafted into His family as if i were naturally His own.
For that I'm eternally grateful.
How Great Thou Art Lord!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Momwithahook said...

Precious and Glorious Post. Thanks for sharing. :)

Nan said...

Hello, I found you from Blogfrog.Thank you for sharing nice blog.Please visit My Community
come on in,join in discussions, start one of your own, make new friends share your experience.I would love to hear from you.

http://theblogfrog.com/1233755
http://beonefineday.blogspot.com

Have a great day.
Nan

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Welcome to my page. I am not posting as much as i used to because I'm going thru something, so i am distracting myself with facebook, so please feel free to pray for me and my family.