Monday, June 14, 2010

Grey

Photobucket

Psalm 61

1Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.

2From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

3For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.

4I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.

5For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the heritage of those that fear thy name.


All the color has drained from my life.
Photobucket


Psalm 31:10

10For my life is spent with grief, and my years with sighing: my strength faileth because of mine iniquity, and my bones are consumed.


Photobucket




PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

Lisa said...

The Lord loves you so very much and nothing happens that has not already passed through His fingers. Let Him carry you through this time, friend. Are you alright...is there someone you can lean on who is nearby?
Praying for you,
Lisa

Beautifully Veiled said...

I know in the midst of it all, the "grayness" seems so big, and that we'll never get out of it. But we do, because at just the right time he takes our hand and lifts us out, gently wipes away our tears, and in time the pain as well. Oh how I wish there was more I could do, but I too will pray. And I echo Lisa's thoughts, "I am here."
Linda

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

I can't get into details about my situation at the present time, but prayers are really needed. I am getting advice from my pastors. But my heart aches and tears have become my companion.

Daughter to THE King said...

I am so sorry to hear this. May God give you the strength you need to do the right things. May He give you wisdom and discernement. May God have mercy on you hiding you in the shelter of His wings. We lift you up in God's mighty hands today. Even Moses had to be held up because he could no longer hold himself up. If I were there I would help hold you up so that we could praise God together in this storm you are going through.

May you have comfort tonight my friend.

Just so you know, my 6 year old stopped in the middle of his prayer the other day and whispered "who's the lady we have been praying for?" I said "Bridget" and he said the most beautiful prayer for you. It was amazing, out of the mouths of babes.

We are all still praying, even for unspoken ones.

May God bless you richly today.

Much Love,
Amy