Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Lord be with you in everything

Photobucket

Psalm 119:145-160 (King James Version)

145I cried with my whole heart; hear me, O LORD: I will keep thy statutes.

146I cried unto thee; save me, and I shall keep thy testimonies.

147I prevented the dawning of the morning, and cried: I hoped in thy word.

148Mine eyes prevent the night watches, that I might meditate in thy word.

149Hear my voice according unto thy lovingkindness: O LORD, quicken me according to thy judgment.

150They draw nigh that follow after mischief: they are far from thy law.

151Thou art near, O LORD; and all thy commandments are truth.

152Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever.

153Consider mine affliction, and deliver me: for I do not forget thy law.

154Plead my cause, and deliver me: quicken me according to thy word.

155Salvation is far from the wicked: for they seek not thy statutes.

156Great are thy tender mercies, O LORD: quicken me according to thy judgments.

157Many are my persecutors and mine enemies; yet do I not decline from thy testimonies.

158I beheld the transgressors, and was grieved; because they kept not thy word.

159Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O LORD, according to thy lovingkindness.

160Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

Photobucket

Psalm 130

1Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD.

2Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.

3If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?

4But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.

5I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.

6My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.

7Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.

8And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.




PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Daughter to THE King said...

Hello Mrs. Bridget,

I just wanted you to know that we are still praying for you and your family.

Has your husband found a job? Is there anything else you would like our family to pray over on your behalf?

We will continue to pray until we hear differently.

May God bless you abundantly my friend and sister

Thank you for sharing your walk with us.

~Amy

If you want to contact me privately
amy_stu3@msn.com

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Thank you Amy. No he hasn't found a job yet. And right now things are getting stressful so please keep us in prayer.

Daughter to THE King said...

We will my sweet sister. Hang in there Things will come together, God always takes care of His people keep believing and we will keep praying. (((HUGS)))

~Amy