Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Week in Dresses Day 1&2!

Even though i only wear skirts/dresses I thought it would be nice to join Lisa's challenge to wear only dresses or skirts for the week!

I know I'm a little late posting! But i wasn't sure i wanted to do it because I'm not happy with my weight. But I just threw my insecurities out the window and here i am!

Please excuse the graphics i added. I thought it was nice.


Day 1
Photobucket




Day 2

My daughter wanted to be in the picture too, so here she is! (And the pic is so short because my son is taking it!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Jean said...

Hey Bridget!
Found you through Lisa's blog, and I'm glad you joined the "week in dresses."

You (and your daughter) look so nice. I've only been (mostly) dresses and skirts for a little over 2 years. Having just started back on a better fitness/eating track myself, I give you a lot of credit for making this good decision.

And I enjoyed reading your post, "You Know You're From New York When . . ." It's ALL true!!! LOL! I grew up in the area and reading that post made me a bit homesick.

Thanks so much for sharing and provided me with encouragement.

Jean

Civilla said...

You look nice. I SO appreciate you.

Civilla said...

http://civillascloset.blogspot.com/2010/02/flashing-grandma-another-week-in.html

Here's an older post of mine about my week in dresses!

Lisa said...

You look beautiful, Bridget! I so appreciate your doing this challenge with me. I do really think it helps to inspire ladies out there to consider dressing femininely and modestly. Thank you for posting!
Blessings,
Lisa

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Nice to meet you Jean.

Mary (Civillia)- I read your post on flashing your granmother! I thought it was funny. "How many times do you change?" lol

Lisa-It was your encouragement that made me do it!

The Road Less Traveled said...

Bridgett and little Bridgett lol
you both look lovey!!

I would take the challenge but dresses is all I wear. Well, actually jumpers but to me their the same.

It's good to see pic of you Bridgett, more, give us more...

Be blessed!

Hishandmaid said...

You and your daughter look lovely. I'm inspired.

Thank you