Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The path has been laid for me

Well, a few days ago i was brought to the head office and was served my termination papers. I have indeed been fired. My emotions are mixed with worry for our finances (since I was the only one working), relief (I can actually get some rest), and a "what now" mentality. But I am happy also, because for the moment, at least, I am a stay at home mom again. Where i belong. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways.

For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.

Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table.

Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the LORD.

The LORD shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life.

Yea, thou shalt see thy children's children, and peace upon Israel.
Psalm 128



Photobucket

4 comments:

Civilla said...

Sorry about your job and I hope it all works out. I love the beautiful pictures.

Daughter to THE King said...

Hi Mrs. Bridget G

I am praying for you sister. God always provides for His children and if we just believe His word He will do just that. Keep us posted!

May God grant you many blessings today.

Thank you for visiting my page the other day :o)

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Thanks for the prayers. They are highly appreciated. :)

Beautifully Veiled said...

Oh, My! I just read this! Our family has walked through this, and it definitely is one more step of trusting in the Lord for all. And, like you said, He is using it to get you to where your heart is to be, even if just for a season. I/we will be praying for you and your family. Please, if you just need to talk, e-mail me!!! Been there sister!!! We haven't been in the corporate world for 10 years now. And we are still alive, eating, clothed and well. He IS your provider!