Wednesday, February 3, 2010

In which direction things will turn

I am in wait for the decision whether or not i am going to keep my job. I made a big mistake at my job which usually automatically calls for termination. The case has been in deliberation for a few weeks now, so basically i've been distracting myself on homeschooling and facebook. I love homeschooling, and facebook has become a new little "obsession". I love facebook because of all the cutesy games i can play. You guys DO know i'm a girly girl right? lol.

And family i haven't heard from in YEARS are all of a sudden really chatty. So i guess it's easier than a face to face or even a phone to phone conversation for some of my family. So i have been hanging there. But i do miss all of my blogger friends.
I have a zillion other things in my head that i want to post, but if i lose my job, i might just lose the internet. So if i suddenly disappear it is because i can't afford to pay my net bill.

Oh and please pray because my husband has been looking for a job and actually has an interview coming up.

Whatever happens, God already knew about it. So I will be okay.
(Oh and I'm fighting a wicked cold so pray for me!)
Is there a nurse in the house?

Photobucket








Photobucket

4 comments:

Love Abounds At Home said...

Praying for you and your situation. Also, praying for your husband's upcoming interview

Civilla said...

Love the nurse picture. I'll pray.

The Road Less Traveled said...

Oh Bridget I had no idea, we will keep you in our prayers. Please try not to worry trust Yahweh that all will work out according to His will. Let me know when is a good time to call you.

Love ya girl!

LisaShaw said...

Praying still...

Hugs and blessings over you and your family.