Sunday, November 1, 2009

Where's my bed?

I'm so exhausted. My early morning shift 4am-9am (so i can homeschool) is a bit hard to get used to. After work, I left my job to meet my hubby and kids today in the train to go visit my friend's church. I fell asleep on the train, and woke up in Manhattan. By the time i went all the way back to meet my hubby it was past service time, and he was upset and the kids were cranky (we still had another train to get on) so we decided to just go home.
We will try again next week.
But anyway, that's one of the reasons my posts have been a bit far apart. Pure exhaustion leaves me off the computer. To get to my job at 4am, i have to leave my house at 2:30am! Then i sleep for a bit, and homeschool the rest of the day, and sleep again before i leave. *Yawn* But it's so much fun!



Photobucket

4 comments:

Mary at Civilla's Cyber Cafe said...

God bless you. Your children are cute and you and hubby look cute together. You're doing good. Hang in there.

Coach Krystal said...

Girl, that is grueling! But hang in there... hopefully, your body will adjust to it soon!

Krystal

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Thanks Mary, my kids get their looks from their father. I have absolutely nothing to do with it. lol.

Krystal-so do i call you Coach now? lol. Come over here and whip my body into shape!!!

Coach Krystal said...

DROP AND GIVE ME 20, BRIDGET!!! LOL

Ha ha... check out my new blog, would ya? Take the poll, try some recipes, leave some comments... you know the drill! ((HUG))

http://coachkrys.blogspot.com/