Saturday, October 24, 2009

Homeschool bumbles

I wish i could take pics of what we're doing in homeschooling, but right now I am in DIRE need of organization! lol. It's lots of fun though. My daughter is doing 1st Grade My Father's World and it is really great. But of course I'm trying to add onto it things that I think they would also enjoy. For example i downloaded an autumn lapbook and we are going to add pictures of them and pressed leaves and everything to it and i hope to keep it for memories for years to come. My family thinks I'm insane for homeschooling, my dad keeps getting whispers from his girlfriend who is a public school teacher, enough said. lol. But I'm content knowing that I'm doing what God has ordained is the best for our children. :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lainie said...

I'm glad you're having fun!

Be careful about adding to the program... it is very complete on it's own.

Good for you to stand on what you know the Lord has for you. When we know His will, we can stand in love and grace on the solid Rock.

The Road Less Traveled said...

I so happy for you! And I know your little one are enjoying mommy as their 'teacher'. May Yah bless you all!!

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Wow, it's really fun. But a bit chaotic. I really need better organization skills!