Friday, October 16, 2009

A Baby Stroller fell in tracks, hit by train- Baby survives with only a scratch. Don't tell me miracles don't happen!

The Lord is so good!!!!! I firmly believe that the Lord cupped His hands around that baby carriage to protect the baby. I can not believe that the baby survived with only a scratch on the forehead!!!! No, i CAN believe it. Because our God is just that good!!

The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. Psalm 118:16-17

Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. Psalm 91:14-16






Photobucket

1 comment:

Martha said...

I watched the video several times and gasped each time :o) I hope there will be another video of the baby, I would love to see its face and thank the Lord for protecting the child.

This video is also a frightening reminder for all mommies to keep an eye on our children at all times, never let go of the stroller when the road is uneven. Amen to that, thank you for sharing!!