Angela gave me an award!!! That was so nice of her! It's the honest scrap award!
Here are the rules:
1) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
2) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
3) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
Here are the 10 things about me:
1) I colored my hair when I was younger with a product called "Sun-In" and it accidentally made my hair blond, brown, auburn, and a little white when i used too much.
2) I was vegan for a whole year till my dad made some bacon and I haven't been vegan since!
3) I get depressed because it is hard to find like minded people in New York.
4) I went to an all girls Catholic High School.
5) I've been through such a transformation in the Lord that the girls from High School would NOT recognize me.
6) Years ago when i was a SAHM, I once called my husband to come home from work to kill a centipede. He refused. I hit it with his big church shoes. It did not survive.
7) I cried when i made my first whole chicken because as i was cleaning it, it reminded me of my pet dove.
8) I own two pink Bibles, all my Bible tabs are pink, and i have a pink Bible journal.
9) I used to hate pink growing up!
10) I have more friends on my blog than i do in real life! (But you are all such wonderful women!)
I give this award to:
EVERYONE!!!!! I don't want to limit who i give the award to and i don't want to force anyone to use it especially if someone does not want to be too honest about themselves. I wouldn't want them to be obligated to me to post. :)
So whoever wants to do it, go ahead! Let me know in the comments if you do so i can see!