Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm Back!!!!

I finally reconnected my internet. I am completely moved into Queens. But the cost of my move greatly exceeded my expectations and assets. So i had to sacrifice cable, internet and phone service for a while until at the urging of my hubby (he could not take it anymore without tv and internet) i reconnected. But we are blessed because that time was used to get a grip on ourselves. I had spare time where i would normally go online to see what's up, and used it to crochet, or go over more work with the kids or most importantly, have more "me" time with the Lord.

I can't wait to catch up on all of you, and to catch you up with us!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Mary at Civilla's Cyber Cafe said...

Love your autumn theme!! Cute pics. Hope everything settles down for you and goes well.

Lainie said...

Welcome Back! I wondered where you went! hee hee

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Hey guys! Missed ya! I learned that you have to adapt to your circumstances! It wasn't all that bad being disconnected, but I'm glad I'm back. :)

LisaShaw said...

Glad all is well! Congratulations on being moved in and praise the LORD for that time off-line. It's often something I do even with the internet etc. It's necessary to break away and just have that extra family time and time with the LORD OFTEN.
Blessings and love to you and your family.

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Hey Lisa, hows it going? Yes, i think from time to time i will do as you do and "disconnect" from the net and "plug in" to the Lord!

Krystal said...

Ugh, doesn't moving always cost more than what you budgeted for? Yuck!

Glad you're back up and running! (HUG)

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Yeah, our bank account got wiplash. We are still recovering. I STILL don't know how we ended up with enough furniture for a Mac truck to haul.