Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Update on me

Lots of things have been going on so i really can't post as i want to at the moment, especially looking up html to link to people (i don't know html by heart). So here is a summary of what has been going on and i will go into details soon.

1) Since coming back from Florida we picked up puppy #3. It is the daughter of my male chihuahua.

2) We are moving. We are actually getting the furniture out now and we are sooo busy with it.

3) I will lose my internet soon from the transition between one house to the other, so if i suddenly disapear, that's why.

4) YahChna, the sweetest person in the world gave me a homemade apron and i have been wearing it everyday because it's the cutest thing! I will post pictures!

5) YahChna also just gave me an award, which touched my heart, and I will pick it up, post the html and links to other's i award soon.

6)WE DECIDED TO HOMESCHOOL!!!! I sent out the letter of intent to our school district and we will start soon!

That's about all i can think of now, see you soon.

For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth.
By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee.I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge.Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day. Psalm 71:5-8











Photobucket

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Wow! You've got a lot going on!!! Keep us posted, let us know how you're doin'!!!

(HUG)

The Road Less Traveled said...

Hey, hows it going with homeschooling? have you started yet? There are alot of free resources out there. Let me know if I can help direct you to them.
shalom 8-D

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Yes yes yes! Any free resources would make me sooooo happy! Yea, I started homeschooling. It's a bit new, and disconcerting at first. But we are all getting into the swing of things.