Saturday, August 22, 2009

I LOVE FLORIDA!!!

Our first family vacation was a success! We had SO much fun! We stayed at a resort called Westgate Resorts which my father has been a member of since i was 12 years old. So I basically grew up there. Every year my family went and I greatly enjoyed it. Now with a family of my own, it was great to return there. My kids loved it.

Their first airplane ride
Photobucket

They loved it except for the part where their ears popped. My daughter couldn't get her ears to pop for a while and was in horrible pain. The same thing happened to me too. It must be hereditary. My husband slept through practically the whole ride!

Their favorite part was swimming!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Why are you taking a picture of ME?
Photobucket

Swimming out of the water
Photobucket

Playing Steel Drums in Seaworld

Photobucket

Photobucket


Him-"It's HOT!" Me-"Why did you wear all black?"
Photobucket

Some resident fauna. My daughter named the yellow one "Quacky".
Photobucket

Humidity + my daughter's hair=
Photobucket

A breathtaking view of where we stayed.
Photobucket


Seaworld!!

This is the whole reason for the trip! They LOVE Shamu!









Photobucket

1 comment:

Civilla said...

Wow, that looked like a fantastic vacation. Your kidd-o's are so handsome, too!