Friday, July 31, 2009

Our family trip

I haven't been on much lately because i've been depressed. My family has been planning to go to Florida for months now. The plan was that my family paid for everything, and then be REIMBURSED by my father for his half. That way in actuality we would just be paying for the car rental, attractions, and food. And he would pay for the plane tickets. But at the last minute my dad backed out. We already paid for everything. We can not and will not cancel our trip. This would have been our first family trip. EVER. We promised our children and we won't turn our backs on them. After living in a shelter, and moving from place to place, we all deserve to do something normal as a family. But unfortunately now we are a bit tight since we have to deal with this AND the moving expenses on our own. My father won't lend us money even though he makes a lot more than we do and I had to LEND HIM MONEY more than once in the last few months alone. I am putting up a widget for anyone who feels led to help. Thank you, and God Bless.








Photobucket

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Ugh, I'm so sorry, sweetie. I can sense your despair. I hope things work out for you. :(

LisaShaw said...

Praying for you dear one.