Sunday, June 21, 2009

Welcome a new arrival to our family!!

After the graduation we went to an animal shelter to retrieve a dog that i had applied for. She's 8 years old and no one wanted her because she was older. I immediately fell in love with her the other day when i saw her for the first time. God reminded me how i was not wanted by my birth mother and was given to a good family. I wanted the same for her. She's so precious.
Presenting: Princess!!

Photobucket

Isn't she gorgeous?
More pictures to come!!!!

4 comments:

Martha said...

Aw, what a cute fluffy doggie!! My grandmother had one that looked just like that but she called her Raggy.. a little opposite of "Princess" huh? lol

Kudos to you for saving a middle-aged doggie, you rock :)

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Now that you say fluffy, that would have been a good name! lol

Well actually they think she's almost eldery. I don't know. They know she's between 8-13. They don't know for sure, but are thinking more toward 8 because of her energy.

miss mary said...

Thank goodness there are people out there like you, Who don't just take in the little ones that everyone else takes. You must have a very big heart to give to this precious doggie a loving home with you. Beautiful dog.
God Bless

Oh and thank you for making me smile at you comment on my site (what's my beef tonight) Bless your heart-you made my day
Hugs

LisaShaw said...

What a cutie she is and what a blessing that you took her home and will love her and care for her. Enjoy.