Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Graduation!!!!

My son graduated on Friday!!! He went to Heartshare First Step Preschool. I was so happy. Heartshare is a special ed service. They have wonderful teachers, therapies, and programs. It is free to eligible individuals. It is so great! My son made such progress from when he first arrived there. He arrived there 2 years ago barely speaking, and now i can't shut him up!!! His sensory problems have lessened GREATLY and he is able to interact with kids his own age much better. I truly will miss the school and all the staff. It was just incredible.

Here are pictures of his graduation. Sorry about the quality.

He is not happy about the graduation because he does not like to be in front of people watching him who he doesn't know. I was the same as a child.
Photobucket

"I am NOT gonna sing or dance!"
Photobucket

Woohoo!! I'm free!!! Lets go home!
Photobucket

I love you daddy!
Photobucket

I love you Jasmin!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Lainie said...

Congratulations! I cried when my daughter graduated from Speech Therapy. It had been such a long road and she had worked so hard. Isn't it amazing to see how much they change and grow?

Big Hugs to everyone!

Krystal said...

I LOVE the one of him and your husband! So many fathers are absent nowadays... it's awesome to see a hands-on hubby! (Mine is very hands on, too!)

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Hey Lainie- it's incredible isn't it? Thankfully his teachers were outstanding.

Krystal- And he's photogenic too! lol.

miss mary said...

your children are so adorable and precious. I mean just look at those little faces. You are blessed. I love your blog and am so glad I found it. will try and come back often to see what is new.
Thanks for sharing.
hugs and God Bless

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Thanks for visiting Miss Mary! I love having visitors. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit (And the kids get their looks from their dad!).

LisaShaw said...

Aww, he's too cute! Congratulations to the handsome little graduate!

Blessings upon your precious family.