Friday, May 15, 2009

The Church of Oprah Exposed! Oprah Denies Christ

This is scary, and also, it made me very angry. This woman speaks to millions of women. So many women follow her, try to be like her, practically worship her!
They buy the products she uses, they go where she tells them to go. If it's "Oprah approved" then it happens. Look at the presidency! And now, she's promoting that Jesus is not the only way to get to heaven, and that the belief that there is a God, is wrong. That God is just a feeling. My husband watched this with me and he was just astonished!





7 comments:

Krystal said...

I'm going to hurl now.

Excuse me...

*&^@!^%$$#(*!@&%

^%##&*^%

:(

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

It's aggravating isn't it?

Carrie said...

I do not care for Oprah. I try to never participate in anything Oprah-driven.

ick...

Martha said...

I have never watched Oprah before but I always thought she had too much power :o) too many people are worshipping her and I pray they will escape her grasp before it's too late :(

MrsHoneysuckle said...

I guess when she loses her status because of this, she will figure out she should have kept her thoughts to herself?!

raggedynan said...

I always thought the anti-Christ would be a man. I guess I was wrong, it's Oprah Winfrey.

katlego matamela said...

Wow I thought she was a saint. Too bad. She is more self righteous than anyone I know