Thursday, May 7, 2009

Brooklyn Botanical Garden and Prospect Park Zoo! Part 2

After the Brooklyn Botanical Garden we stopped and ate at Wendys. My husband went back 3 times to the counter before they got his burger right!

Hey Jazzy, I think you are hugging him a little too tight!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At the zoo we had a blast!

Photobucket

The sea lions are the kids' favorite!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh the environment of a desert, the dust, the heat...the dust..*sigh*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can you tell who is the monkey?
Photobucket

Just so people don't think I'm a sunglasses crazed girl, those are my prescription. lol. They transition to dark lenses after only 2 minutes in the sun. It even does it on cloudy days. Sometimes it's a blessing, but sometimes it's a real pain (it takes a while to go back to normal, so if I go inside a dark room, I can't see!).

Photobucket

Photobucket

The petting part of the zoo was the last thing we did and it was the messiest. My son left with slime all over his shirt because it is natural instinct for him to immediately wipe his hands on his shirt whenever there is something on them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aggie the cow- a little intimidating.

Photobucket

Why is there no pictures of my daughter feeding animals?
She doesn't do the dirty thing.....

Yeah, try living with her, it's hilarious (being sarcastic).

7 comments:

Martha said...

Haha, I LOVE these pictures. It looks like your family had a BLAST!!! Your glasses are cool, I saw it on a commercial and I had a tough time trying to imagine it being real. Thanks for validating it for me :) and BIG thanks for sharing the lovely photos!

Krystal said...

Ewww, cows! (*Holds nose and runs away*)

Everybody's Mama said...

What a beautiful family you have! Such a blessing! Thanks for stopping by my blog. BTW, I just got new glasses and went back to the transition lenses this time. I love them..they keep my eyes more comfortable. Have a wonderful Mother's Day! :)

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

What a lovely family. The kids are all so adorable and i could just hug them to pieces. I can see you and hubby love one another so much.

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh! What fun you all had! It's so fun to see your whole little family all in one post!!

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Thanks guys, I'm glad you could enjoy my crazy family as much as i do.

Krystal- I can guess you will never be a farm girl!!!!!! I wouldn't mind having a cow cause I'm DYING to try raw milk!

Everybody's Mama- I love my transitions too, but i HATE how i come inside and i can't see cause my house is dark and the glasses are too!

Michelle-It's good to see you. I hope you can get Dottie to give me a holler!

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Martha- you didn't think the glasses were real???