Thursday, April 16, 2009

A splash of color!

This is just one outfit i found at the Salvation Army (which is only one block away from Goodwill) and i paid 3.00 dollars for it.

Photobucket

I LOVE shopping used now! We've saved so much! I bought a tv from goodwill (actually the same exact model we had that broke!) for 20.00 dollars!

Wait, look, my hair is....straight???? WHAT?? lol. I've succumbed. I blew my hair out. lol. No curls today!

And while i'm posting some pictures, I might as well show you my two stars!!!

Photobucket

My son's haircut is courtesy of my hubby, and my daughter's curls are courtesy of God. lol.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Love the bright colors and the rugrats?? AAAAAAA-DORABLE!!!

Krystal said...

"courtesy of God"

Awesome!

Um... can I blame Him for my thighs?

:O

Martha said...

What a deal for a steal :o) that outfit looks wonderful on you and you look fabulous!!!! Your children are beautiful!!!

LisaShaw said...

You are beautiful and so are your kids! Love the colors in your outfit. They fit you perfectly.

Bless you!