Saturday, March 28, 2009

We love Cedarmont Kids!

My children and I had a marathon of Cedarmont Kids dvds. I'm tired! I'm sure all of you know who the cedarmont kids are, but for those who don't, go find out! It's a great resource for Christian children. The majority of the dvds/cds are Christian bible songs. It's ALL song by the children, and you can see the kids doing everyday things while they are singing, like playing in a playground, or planting a garden. My kids love it!! Their favorite dvd's are Action Bible Songs, Sunday School Songs, Songs of America, and the Christmas Favorites.
Cedarmont Kids On Christianbook.com

I love that ALOT of these songs are older songs that have been forgotten in this day and age like "Old Time Religion", "I Shall Not Be Moved", and "I Am A C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N. And one particular dvd/cd have alot of patriotic Christian songs too. I love it.


Most of the videos are when the children are younger, but as the video's progress, you can see the children grow up! Most of the videos are...I don't know how to say this....are more Caucasian because of the time and place it was made, but becomes more integrated (and more modern) as the videos progress as well.

I HIGHLY recommend these dvds and cds!!!

6 comments:

LisaShaw said...

Hi precious one!

I'm so glad you and your children had that special time together. I'll have to investigate these for when my grandbabies come to visit.

Love ya.

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Hi Lisa! I'm glad you are back. Did you enjoy your respite? lol.
Yeah, my kids fell asleep quick after all that exertion. We were dancing and singing. I think i lost a half a pound doing it! lol!

Martha said...

Oh my, I have never heard of Cedarmont Kids before so thank you for sharing about it. You rock!

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

We seriously love it Martha!!!

LisaShaw said...

Yes dear I did enjoy my time of rest with the Lord. I have to keep balanced in my life because I remember the years I lived out of balance and if I begin to feel like I'm having a dry spot or involved in too much I pull back because JESUS IS FIRST. Amen.

Love ya and I'm so glad you and the kids had fun. If ou lost a half pound doing it then I need to get those DVD's quick (smile).

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

The weight loss was from the kids!! If you want, you can be Auntie Lisa and take them whenever you want!