Sunday, March 1, 2009

I like Polyvore. You can make "sets" of clothing, and combine them like art, and you can find clothing you would like from it. And even though most of the clothing is expensive and high end name brand, it gives me lots of ideas on what to wear or how to match.

Modest
Modest - by A n i k a a on Polyvore.com

"She's so modest"
"She's so modest" - by Bekkalokk93 on Polyvore.com

16/50: Modest
16/50: Modest - by ClassicFashionGirl on Polyvore.com

candy...
candy... - by katkaaa on Polyvore.com

For:hijabiee
For:hijabiee - by mirii.k♥Free Palestine♥ on Polyvore.com

modest lady
modest lady - by ♥ § h ☆ € on Polyvore.com

Sunny Summer
Sunny Summer - by TheLordsBeauty on Polyvore.com

Romantic in Red
Romantic in Red - by TheLordsBeauty on Polyvore.com

5 comments:

LisaShaw said...

Some cute items.

I like your new blog look. Beautiful.

Hope all is well with you and your family.

Jill said...

I loved this post. Iam heading over to Polyvore right now!!

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Thanks Lisa, I love the header but it's hard to find a layout that is not too dark but matches the color. My husband doesn't care for this one, he thinks it's too dark. I think so too, but it's okay for now.

Hey Jill, post the creations you make at polyvore!

Lora said...

The purple dress is so cute! And the brown and blue looks so nice together.

Blessings to you!

Krystal said...

Design your own outfit!?!?! Sign me up, sign me up!!!

;)