Sunday, March 29, 2009

Guess what happened to me?

Ever got one of those, "It could only happen to me" moments? Well last week I was walking to work, and i saw something out of the corner of my eye. I turned only to be sideswiped by a pigeon! The pigeon crashed into my torso and landed on the floor, looking slightly confused.

Photobucket

Well i can tell you that i screamed like a little girl! Out of all the things that can happen to me, getting smashed with a pigeon was very low on my list!

But, I'm a positive person, so this is how i like to think about it:

The pigeon was nearsighted, and wasn't wearing his glasses, so the Lord directed him to have a cushion-ey landing (my body) instead of just hitting a wall.

And we all lived happily ever after.

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Or, maybe the pigeon lost his contacts! HA!

:)

Martha said...

ROFL!!

Maybe the bird was trying to "hit on you"? :o)

Okay, I'm lame (crawls back into her hole)

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Lol! You guys are funny!!!!!
Martha, you are not lame! My hubby laughed at what u said!!!

You guys and I should have a convention of sort right? The ridiculous joke club!