Monday, February 16, 2009

Who says modest has to be boring?

I just found this great site called Polka Dot,Inc, which has a variety of ethnic style skirts that are just lovely! I'm a huge sucker for prints, colors and textures, and this site has all of that and more!



I'm sure a lot of people think that modesty has to be just plain colors and stick straight, with no room for individuality. That is absolute hogwash. God gave us creativity and imagination for a reason. And as long as we retain our respect for God and ourselves, modesty fashion can go a long way!


DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE. I FOUND A COPY-CAT STORE CALLED www.thelittlebazaar.com.
I honestly think that it is the same store different name. WHY would a store need the same EXACT items, same layout, etc. I think both stores are run by the same person. I don't want to be responsible for any bad purchases.

4 comments:

Lainie said...

Ohhh, I love those skirts! And thank you so much for the swim wear sites! I found some cute stuff that covers up!

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

I'm glad you found some swimwear you like! I need to lose some pounds before i even THINK about summer. :P
Those skirts are cute right?

Miss Jocelyn said...

I'll have to check it out!

OH, I've changed the FF icon, and the other will be deleted. You can find the code on the site.

Shalom,
Miss Jocelyn
http://aponderingheart.com
http://feelinfeminine.com

LisaShaw said...

Beautiful skirts. I visited the site. I saw a few my daughter and I liked.