Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Prayer Request- uh nevermind.

I know this seems small, but it's very important to me. I can't find my travel Bible anywhere. It's the size of my hand, and I use it so i don't have to carry a bigger purse for my bigger Bible. It has to be in my house because i wrote my phone number inside the Bible and no one called. Nevermind, as I was writing that, God told me to get up and go through EVERY one of my purses (which is more than 10- I love purses).I've been looking for over a week and couldn't find it. And lo and behold- BAM!
It's right there. Isn't God great? lol. I just thought I'd share that with you. lol.

3 comments:

LisaShaw said...

YES HE IS GREAT!!! PRAISE THE LORD!

Lainie said...

He is El Roi--the God who sees :)

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Boy, am I glad He found it for me! I almost cried because i couldn't find it!