Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hello there!

I feel like I have just opened a loved book that i haven't read in a while. Returning to blogging after being too tired from work is so familiar. I've been going to bed at a decent hour (8pm!) because I work days now and I'm a bit tired. But i love my new job (as opposed to my old job). But I still yearn to be the stay at home mom of my dreams like i used to be. That really can't happen now for a while. We were thinking about having another baby, but that too has to be put on hold. This new job needs long term commitment for the financial benefits to kick in, and I can't help thinking that right now i need a good nest egg the way things are going with our economy. I think God provided me this job so that if the worst does happen, we'd be financially prepared.
My dream of returning to being a stay at home mom will eventually be fulfilled. God does not give you dreams to ignore them. The people of Israel did not dream of the promised land just to forget about it because the timing was wrong. When God's timing came in to play, He provided Moses to lead them. And He will provide me with the perfect timing to be financially comfortable enough to leave my job either temporarily or permanently and to have more children. And when it is God's will for me to have more children, I am know no one or nothing can stop Him! lol!

I love thinking about how powerful our God is. He can command us all with the strength of thunder, but whispers to us on a breeze.
Our God is an awesome God!

Photobucket

4 comments:

LisaShaw said...

Beautiful message as you share your heart and God's heart for you.

Hold on to those dreams as they are God's desires for you (to be with your little ones).

Good to see you back online. I've missed you.

Love ya.

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Hey Lisa, I'm always happy to see you receive me after a hiatus. You are a welcome sight. lol.

Lainie said...

Amen Mrs. G!

Nice to have you back.

Thank you for the emails ;)

I really appreciate you!

LisaShaw said...

Aww, thanks Bridget. Bless you!