1. I found out i was adopted a few years ago, 3 days after my mom died.
2. I know that my birth father was Puerto Rican and my birth mother was black from an unknown country (in the 80s, black was black no matter if you were Caribbean, Guyanese, African-American or whatever).
3. At 15 I became a certified scuba diver.
4. I love animals so much that so far in my lifetime I have had 10 birds (4 doves, 2 parakeets, 1 cockatiel, and 3 baby chickens) 2 dogs (chihuahua as a child and my current one), 1 cat, and 1 Betta fish .
5. I am allergic to dander, fur, dust and feathers (Say what??!!???).
6. I do not let my allergies get in the way of my love for God's creatures.
7. I do not consider anything with more than 4 legs one of God's creatures.
8. I am terribly afraid of any type of insects, even ladybugs.
9. I am not scared of the dark, I am scared of things jumping out at me from the dark.
10. I am not afraid of heights, I am afraid of falling from heights.
11. I absolutely hate the winter and anything cold.
12. I have asthma and my son has bronchitis.
13. I have had a c-section for both of my children. :(
14. I went to the Bahamas on a cruise with my parents when i was 16.
15. My birth name is Celeste Hamberry (spelling of last name uncertain).
17. I love Disney movies.
18. I love dumb jokes.
19. I am learning Japanese.
20. I speak American Sign Language.
21. Both my children have some sort of special need.
22. I don't wear pants.
23. I am an only child.
24. My favorite place in the world is Florida.
25. I love pastel colors.
26. I really don't like tea, but i tolerate it because it's healthy.
27. I think sandwiches are one of the greatest inventions in the world.
28. Second only to the invention of chocolate.
29. I am happiest when I am outside in the sun on a warm day.
30. I agreed to go camping with my husband if he can insure there will not be bugs.
31. I love to eat.
32. I can't cook! My mom was too busy working to teach me, so my husband is trying
33. I don't know how to drive.
34. I am the only Republican that I know.
35. I will always prefer chocolate over any other desert.
36. I tried sushi for the first time when i was 18. I threw it up.
37. I tried sushi again a few days ago, with a side of Big Mac just to make sure it would stay down.
38. Some people lose one sock when they do laundry. I only lose black socks.
39. I LOVE diners. One of my goals as a kid was to visit one diner from every state.
40. I can not usually open child-proof containers.
41. I won't swim without water shoes whether in a beach or pool.
42. I am a visual person, that's why i post lots of pics in my blogger.
43. When eating out, 90% of the time i will order a cheeseburger, if available.
44. 80% of the time i am running late to wherever i am going.
45. I keep odd pairs of earrings in hopes that one day i will find the missing pair.
46. I love romantic comedies.
47. Someone tried to rob me once.
48. My husband is my favorite person in the world (when i don't want to kill him!).
49. I have seen Passion of the Christ in the movies, but I won't watch it again even though I own the dvd.
50. I have never had homemade pie.
51. I think i am one of the last people on this planet without a Myspace account.
52. I don't drink.
53. I don't smoke.
54. I am 25.
55. My husband is 47.
56. My family used to be homeless.
57. I love to crochet, but I can't knit.
58. One of my daughter's toys made sounds in the middle of the night and i was afraid to go look because i thought i would see a ghost playing with it.
59. I love the Muppets, particularly Ms. Piggy.
60. My husband's pet names are "Pookie" and "Kermiee" because I consider him to be Kermit to my Ms. Piggie.
61. I am pro-life.
62. I'm scared of robots.
63. I am horrible at math.
64. I sleep with my mouth open. lol.
65. I love purses.
66. I want a house big enough for me to get a German Shepherd or Great Pyrenees (and a couple more chihuahuas!).
67. I want to visit Europe one day.
68. I was at the pool in Upstate NY during the multi-state blackout of 2003.
69. I was in my home with my mom during 9/11.
70. I won't go anywhere without my Bible.
71. I really don't like the color green unless it's on a tree.
72. I don't own any clothes that are solid green in color.
73. I don't like popsicles.
74. Sometimes i think my dog can read my mind.
75. I ate dandelions when i was younger just because i heard they were edible.
76. I got seriously electric shocked as a child when i put my finger in an old fashioned fusebox to clean it out when i was changing the fuse (my mom told me it was okay).
77. My husband thinks that's why my hair is the way it is (Doesn't he have a sense of humor?).
78. I surprised my husband while we were dating with a mouse as a present.
79. I found out later, he's afraid of mice (He will deny it to his death tho!).
80. If i see a stray cat, I HAVE to at least pet it to show it some love.
81. I am currently trying to catch a stray Siamese kitten that i see every few days to add to our family.
82. I hate jelly donuts.
83. I can't walk in high heels.
84. Paper cuts are as bothersome to me as a broken bone would be.
85. Every summer i make my husband shave my son's hair to a mohawk at least once.
86. I can't name the 50 states.
87. Everytime i wake up from a deep nap, i have a sneezing fit.
88. After watching the movie "Congo" i became afraid of gorillas.
89. When i was a child i called a psychic hotline and got 200.00 charged to my parents' phonebill.
90. I am an only child.
91. I can cry over anything.
92. Michael Bolton shook my hand.
93. I used to love Michael Jackson, now i just feel sorry for him.
94. I'm addicted to Google.
95. I want to lie in the grass on a warm spring day, but I'm afraid bugs will crawl in my hair.
96. I can't ice skate.
97. I can barely roller skate (and i have quad skates, not inlines!)
98. I think my children are the cutest in the world.
99. My husband goes along with crazy ideas i have just to make me happy.
100. I have never been happier since i found the Lord.