Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow day , A Sled and our Christmas Tree

Well we had a blast in the snow. My hubby pulled the sled and the kids rode and I ran behind (FAR behind- running is not my thing!). And we went to the park and threw snowballs. We were the only family there and people passing kept looking at us and smiling. My husband hit me with a super large snowball, and next time i'm REALLY gonna get him! My children were hilarious. Everytime we hit them with a snowball, they just screamed and laughed and tried to hit us back. It was great. As usual, by the time we finished playing it was raining and hailing. We had to run back to the house quickly but we had so much fun. Then my hubby made hot chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles. I hope my children keep this memory. I know i will!


Ok, brace yourself, this is me, bundled up so i don't freeze. Really bad pic, out of focus, but it had started to rain and it was cold so it was hard for my hubby to take it.



This is the picture of the hot chocolate...yum!
And finally, here is the picture of our tree. lol. My daughter put the star up, like she does every year.



This picture is funny cause my son would not look at the camera, he thought it was soooo funny to eat my chin! And it really was hurting a bit, he REALLY took a bite!

Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Sounds like you and your family had a blast and looks like it too !!
I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas !!!!!

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Merry Christmas to you too Brittany!
Lots of love!

LisaShaw said...

These are great photos!! Enjoy your family while they are young for the time goes by so fast. I remember being the mother of young ones and now I am a mother to a grown daughter, grandmother to her two little ones and a mother to a teen daughter. Time goes by way to fast! I once was 21 and now I'm over 40 but praise the Lord!