Monday, December 22, 2008

Dogs And God

Why when i give my dog a bath, does he decide to roll around in the sheets? LOL. Well God told me, "Thats what i gave you the internet for, look it up!" So i did, and it turns out, my dog is not the only one who rolls around and runs like a maniac after a bath. So it is not a psycho thing, it's a dog thing. :P

Some people say it is to dry themselves off, some say it is to get the perfume-y smell of the shampoo off of them, and others say it's just fun! Well my dog looks like he's having fun, my sheets are getting damp (for a short haired chihuahua, he certainly holds a lot of water!) but it is worth it cause my dog smells like flowers.

I didn't take a pic of the actual bath cause it took all my effort to wash him and not become completely engulfed in water.

But here is a cute pic of my hubby brushing him. I wash, he brushes.


Photobucket

4 comments:

LisaShaw said...

Bridget, he is ADORABLE!! I am a huge dog lover.

I have two Maltese brothers that are 11 months old. I bath and brush them both. When I allow their hair to grow out I call them my cotton balls but their actual names are Goodness and Merci.

Bless you and your family and Merry Christmas!!

Lainie said...

That's pretty cute!

My kids want a dog soooo badly.

I don't know that I have room in my brain to keep one more thing alive, fed and loved.

We'll have to see...

Merry Christmas! {{{big hug}}}

I hope you have a blessed time with your beautiful family celebrating the birth of our wonderful, beautiful, Savior :)

Joelle said...

haha! that's exactly what our dogs do...except our dogs are huge and they get everything soaked! It's crazy. But your dog is too cute!

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Wow, large dogs, large mess. ewwww