Monday, November 10, 2008

Under the weather

I have not been feeling good this past couple of days. My asthma has gotten me non-stop coughing, my throat is killing me, i have a headache and I can't really eat. The Lord will heal me in due time, until then i resign myself to the bed because i have to work tonight. :(
I know i should stay home, but my husband is still not working and we need the money. He took a test at his 1st callback but he needs a 2nd callback and so far he hasn't received word. Please pray for him.

I'll catch up on blogs when i feel better.
Talk to you guys soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Holli said...

I will be praying for your husbands work situation, that God will work in ways that you know without a doubt it's His handiwork. I also pray that you will feel better soon. My husband has asthma and I know how he can feel.
Always,
Holli

Carrie said...

I hope you feel better soon! I will definitely pray for your husband's work situation!!

Lainie said...

I wished we lived closer, I would make you soup!

I hope and pray you feel the Lord's strength carry you tonight and that you recover quickly.

I'll also pray the Lord opens the doors for your husband to provide for his family.

Big Hug...feel better sweet sister,
Lainie

Shanita Waters said...

This is my first time here. I love your background. I like the fall theme. I pray that the Lord does a quick work on your health and in your husband's employment situation in Jesus' name.

Get some rest and I hope to hear from you soon.

Blessings!
Shanita

Joelle said...

Praying for you! And your husband! And the rest of your family! :)

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Thanks guys, I am mostly better. The coughing is still an issue but it is not as bad as it was before. I missed checking on your blogs and blog hopping for new friends while i was sick! You can imagine my willpower not to get online!