Thursday, November 20, 2008

Coughs, and Croup, and Fever..Oh My!

Well my son has had croup for the last couple of days with fever. We had to bring him to the hospital because his breathing was so labored. The hospital kept him for a few hours and released him, but he's still sick. The hospital said be prepared if we need to bring him back, but he's been doing a bit better.

Here's the bad news...

I don't feel well. I have a blazing headache and my nose has started to run and my throat hurts....Oh the joys of a contagious household.

Somebody please pass the tissues?

4 comments:

Joelle said...

oooooh, that's not fun! I'll be praying for you though. I'm sending you SMILES *:D :D :D* and "get better!" wishes...but I'm not sure about the tissues.....

Carrie said...

Ah shoot! I hope you feel better soon!

Lainie said...

I have something for you on my blog...

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Thanks guys. I'm sooooooo yucky. And my son won't sleep. He went to bed at 8pm and woke up crying and hasn't been back asleep since!