Friday, November 21, 2008

Coughs, and Croup, and Fever..Oh My! PART 2

I will not be blogging until this is over. I had a fever of 102.0 when i checked a few minutes ago.I'm nauseous, everything hurts (incl. sinuses, joints, muscles, head), I'm coughing, stuffy/runny nose, etc. etc. I think the proper name for this is the flu. My name for this is "the devil decided to take me out of commission so i can't work and help pay our bills disease."

Forget the tissues, anyone got the number to Hazmat?

Photobucket

6 comments:

Christian said...

oooooooooh, I am sorry. Wish I could pass you the tissues and the chicken noodle soup and the vicks and everything else you need! Talk to you when you are back up and running!

Lainie said...

Oh Honey!! So sorry :(

How is it that you are funnier the sicker you get?

That is the funniest picture I've ever seen!

You make me laugh.

Alrighty then, go rest, watch some old movies and get some warm thick socks on.

"Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for Thou art my praise."
Jer 17:14

Joelle said...

Aww....this is not cool. Still praying. More smiles for you :D :D :D, and I can't wait to hear from you again because that would mean that this flu is over.

Angela said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon! I will be praying for you!
Angela

Carrie said...

Sending prayers your way!

We'll be here when you get back, so take your time!

Christian said...

I expected you to be up and running by now, hope you are recovering quickly!