Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Prayer Request

I really do not want to work anymore, but my husband does not have a job. We both agree that he should be the one working and I should stay home and take care of the home and my family. It is what we both want and what we both believe is what God wants from me.

My husband has a job interview coming up this week. I want everyone to please pray that he gets this job. We are supposed to help, pray and edify each other as we edify Christ. Please help me pray that the people hiring will see Christ in my husband and that the words that come out of his mouth are inspired by the Holy Spirit so that anything that is blocking my husband from getting this job is destroyed in the name of Jesus.

4 comments:

Christian said...

You got it!

Kaira said...

I will pray for this job to be in God's will. What a blessing that you and your husband are united in this belief of what is best for your family. Keep us posted :)

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Thanks for your prayers, this is really important to us.

Joelle said...

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog! :)

I will be praying as well. "Do your best, prepare for the worst— then trust God to bring victory." Proverbs 21:31