Saturday, September 27, 2008

Worldwide Day of Play

It's worldwide day of play on tv so some of my children's tv shows are on a break for a few hours. I wish i could take my kids out to play but it's gloomy and cold out today and my son gets really sick easily and i don't want to risk him getting sick again.

What he has/or had:
Hypoglycemia
Asthma
Bronchitis
Pneumonia
TOTAL allergies to dairy incl. milk, cheese, cream, whey, etc.
Allergic to nuts
Developmentally Delayed (downgraded from an Autistic diagnosis a while back)
Only had speech in the past 2 years of his life

All this, and he does not qualify for state assistance. But it's okay because he is the blessing that God gave to me and I wouldn't want him any other way.

8 comments:

Wep said...

Aww...I don't blame you, today is a perfect day to cuddle under the covers keeping your little man safe :) I actually planted flowers with my mom in the rain and now I'm cuddled with my pup. Hope he's feeling better soon!

Bridget said...

Plant flowers in the rain? Doesn't the soil get too wet for the plants to stick? You can tell i know nothing about gardening.

Marsha said...

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love making new friends and I can tell you are a wonderful person.

Carrie said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your eyes do not decieve; the PBJ bars are way too good! My fat rolls enjoy them very much... " )

Poor little guy! Sounds like a day for snuggling!!

Bridget said...

Oh my gosh, you don't have rolls. I've seen your pic, you are not big. lol. But i think i could eat that forEVER! Then my rolls will have rolls.

I want to snuggle with my kids, they want to jump on the bed. I still haven't found a compromise.

mommaof4wife2r said...

oh you poor dear...and i know it's so frustrating. i have found in working throught the system with 2 of my kiddos of out of the 4, that getting a child advocate is a great way to get some things done. is her recieving any services to date?

Bridget said...

He is attending a wonderful special ed school. They are very attentive to him.Because he doesn't hold the autistic label he won't get state assistance. He is not severe enough in their eyes. But I am still blessed!

Carrie said...

Hey Bridget, I tagged you on my blog! Come see!!