1. People who cut their nails in public! ( I was on the Long Island Rail Road and the person one seat behind me was clipping their nails and all i kept thinking was "What if one flies over the seat to me!!!! I changed seats.) Ewwww.
2. People reading over my shoulder (my husband hates this so much too that I, the woman of his dreams can't even do it!!!)
3. People who watch me crochet as if it is something completely foreign.
4. Dogs off the leash on the sidewalk.
5. People who comment on how you should do your children's hair or dress them.
6. People telling you what you "have to do".
7. People who cut into a conversation between two people as if they were involved in the first place.
8. People who call you with their numbers blocked (If you know my number, I should be able to know yours. You are not that special.) .
9. Leaving the water running whether in our home or in a public restroom (If you can turn it on you can turn it off).
10. Not flushing the toilet in a public bathroom (OMGosh!!! All you nasty women are just disgusting!!! If you use it, flush it!!!!!!!)
11. Men who have no respect for women.
12. "I'm better than you" attitudes.
13. Boys/men who wear their pants so low in public you can see their underwear.
14. Parents who don't watch their young children in public and let them just wander around without noticing.
15. People who tell you that you shouldn't have any more children.
16. The way that my husband's lips can't touch the cup he is drinking out of (This is more hilarious than peeving but i just had to put it!!!).