Saturday, September 13, 2008

Aprons!!!!

It's hilariously funny, but I love aprons and everyone i know does not. They think it's old fashioned, anti-feministic (anti-feminist movement), and just plain bad to wear one. Maybe it's because i'm in NY? Anyway...imagine my surprise when i found a blog that not only promotes aprons, but sells them and has a contest WEEKLY to give one out! That is so generous! And the aprons are soo pretty. Yes, i am a fan of pretty things. lol. You can see the aprons for sale at Rick Rack Attack , and the contest at Confessions of an Apron Queen. You will not be disappointed.


6 comments:

Crazy Lady Cheryl said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Really, "Company Girls" is do-able. I can be a procrastinator, too. This gives you all day to do her task...and it's just one task. Jump on board and give it a shot!

Bridget said...

But that would actually involve "doing something". lol. Just kidding. I think i will try it. :)

Christian said...

You should come and visit me and my crowd sometime, we all LOVE aprons! But we aren't the feminist type either, just feminine!

Christian said...

Oops! I forgot to say thanks for visiting my blog and for the comment, bloggers need comments, don't they?!

Bridget said...

lol. Thanks Christian. Maybe hating aprons is a New York thing. Maybe i should move. lol

Carrie said...

Oh, I *heart* aprons too! Angry chicken has an apron blog-- angrychicken.typepad.com/tieoneon/

Yay for anti-feminist apron wearers! " )